Oakland Quarries have been supplying quality quarry stone to our customers in Wexford and neighbouring counties since the 1950′s. From our base in Ballykelly New Ross we have grown from a small operation in the 1950′s to become a modern fully licensed quarrying enterprise, utilising modern machinery and techniques to extract our stone in an efficient environmentally sound manner.
All our stone products are CE and NRA certified assuring quality to the end user. Our customer base is drawn mainly from the Farming Construction and Local Authority sectors within our delivery area.
The founder of the business Tom McGrath started quarrying just South of New Ross town in a modest way during the 1950′s. Since that time the enterprise has grown considerably and moved to Ballykelly on the Campile road. Tom’s nephews Mark and PJ McGrath have now taken the reins and are actively involved in the everyday running of the quarry.